Print Innovation Monitor
It’s called PIM-Print Innovation Monitor. The Print Ad industry is very dynamic in nature. This dynamism even boils down to the different forms of Ad layouts that keep on changing – depending on the needs of the product category or the reader (target audience).
A specialized monthly service from AdEx India which updates you on the latest “Out-of-the-Box” ad shapes and designs used in Print Advertising across India.
In addition to the shapes and designs like Plus Shape, U-Shape, S-Shape & Circular/Oval-Shape which are very commonly used, below are some of the recent innovations as described below:
- Advertisement with Product Sample: Along with the product sample, the publication features the advertisement of that very product for increased recall.
- Die Cut: A bleed ad, cut to its shape back-to-back as a part of publication.
- Die Cut Pop Up: A bleed ad, cut to its shape back-to-back and pasted within the publication.
- Figured Outline: The specialty of this form of advertising is that it fuses with the editorial format of the publication.
- Free Product Sample with Publication: A trial pack of the product is either pasted or provided along with each copy of the publication for use.